“Mom”, what a magical feeling it is to have someone call us that! Everyone deserves that joy in life.
Dr Rawal Nikita is a Gynecologist in Indore, Madhya Pradesh and has very rich experience of over 20 years in this field. She completed MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore and then went to England to attain higher training and qualification in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She Obtained DOWH from Royal College of Physician of Ireland and MRCOG from Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist, London. Due to her continued commitment to the speciality she was awarded the most prestigious FRCOG in year 2014.
Dr Rawal completed the higher specialist training and received the Certificate of complication of training (CCT) from Liverpool Deanery, UK. She also obtained advanced Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery from University of Hull before she took up the Consultant job in one of the world’s most renowned fertility centre- CARE Fertility, Manchester.
Dr Rawal is a keen academician and has many feathers in her cap crediting her:
- Organizing faculty in various conferences like British Gynecology Endoscopy Society.
- Invited faculty at many national and International conferences.
- Trainer on RCOG organized courses.
- Moderator for RCOG MRCOG course in India.
- 14 international journal publications.
- MECOG from Royal college.